Wednesday 10 November 2010

Who Are They?




Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


TIMES UP!


I didn’t know either but they showed up in my living room at 5:30 one night.

 On tv.

I love the cooking channel at home and I could even name a few of the chefs/tv personalities in the UK like Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Nigella Lawson and hmmm, ok, off the top of my head those are the only ones that come to mind.

But it turns out that these two fellas have been out there cooking up a storm, writing books, doing interviews and hosting a number of shows and specials.

So why haven’t we heard of The Hairy Bikers’ Cook Off in America? 


Rolling out homemade pasta.
What a hoot!

They are bumbling and casual, very rough around the edges, but the dishes look tasty and the show is quite amusing.

Out of the way, Rachel and Martha, the cooking bikers Si and Dave are in town.

At least here in London.



No comments:

Post a Comment