Friday 27 January 2012

Mouth of the Serpent

Guess what came in the mail today?


A CD and matching t-shirt.

In a nutshell, it represents the beauty of family.

They broaden your horizons. Expand your taste in music. Familiarize you with a genre called progressive death metal.

And in turn, give you the chance to order from their website Mouth of the Serpent which is an investment in the band's future.

Plus I will get to wear their t-shirt to Pilates and you can bet (and be 100% sure) no one else in my class will be wearing the same thing.

It is a WIN WIN situation.

Rather than attempt to describe the band's music (because I am incapable of doing so) and specifically their new CD, here is some recent press:

REVIEW

Congrats Andrew, I wish you big success!

Perhaps on your next CD there will be a track that I can sing along to...

No?

Ok, I understand, no problem, I will just master the whole head-banging thing.

What?

You're not going to invite me to your next gig unless I behave.

Ok.

No problem.

...but I'll be wearing the band's t-shirt because I am an official fan.




Breaking News (as of 2/2/12):
The band got signed to a record label based in Dallas:
Swimming With Sharks Records! 



2 comments: